Here’s a super fast, easy and healthy recipe that I tried out tonight and am really excited about. These Oatmeal Crepes took me about 10 minutes to make (yes I timed it!) and only dirtied a couple dishes. Tonight I ate them with some leftover pesto and baby kale – yum! Also had a few with some bananas and a little local honey and they were delicious. Note that there isn’t any spice or salt added so you have to think of it as a ‘bread’ type food that requires filling or toppings. Here it is!
1/2 C – Rolled Oats (try raw almonds instead for a grain free option)
1/2 C – Coconut milk (or other milk alternative)
- Blend rolled oats until they’re a powder
- Add egg, coconut milk & oats into bowl and mix
- Coat pan with avocado oil, coconut oil or organic butter
- Pour a thin layer of batter into pan
- Flip, remove from pan and eat!
Here are some other ideas to try with your Oatmeal Crepes. I’m excited to try something new the next time I make these!
- Almond butter, strawberries & wild blueberries
- Avocado, cucumber, tomato and a pinch of sea salt
- Fish tacos?! Hey why not! Worth a try!
Hope you enjoy this quick and healthy recipe as much as I did. What did you fill your Oatmeal Crepe with? Share below!